Homeopathic Classes/ Minnesota/International
We offer a variety of classes throughout the year. See descriptions below following listings. If you would like to schedule a presentation for your group please contact Kate. See below for class descriptions.
Overview of Homeoprophylaxis: A safe and Effective form of disease prevention. January 30th , 8:00 EST, public live webinar sponsored by The National Center for Homeopathy (you must be an NCH member to participate, Register here).
How Vaccinations Affect Your Child’s Immune System & Homeopathy for Disease Prevention. 2.5 hour lecture. Next Date Feb 5th, 2013
Homeopathy and Childhood Diseases 3 hour lecture group. Call me to set a date for your group of parents.
Homeopathy: First aid and treatment of acute conditions 18 hours, six week class for individual introduction to homeopathy. Monday evenings starting Feb 4th.
Homeopathic Prevention and Treatment of Infectious Contagious Disease. Weekend seminar. Next date March 2-3, 2013. See below.
Pre-registration is required as space is limited.
To register for the Supervision teleconference please see the HP Supervision tab
To register for classes, please contact
Kate Birch 612-701-0629, firstname.lastname@example.org
1) How Vaccinations Affect Your Child’s Immune System & Homeoprophylaxis for Disease Prevention
Next dates in Minneapolis: March 26th 6:00-8:00 pm
Brought to you by Free and Healthy Children International(FHCI).
Cost per class: $20 /couple suggested donation. All donations go to FHCI
Pre-registration is required
- A study into the history of vaccination and the relevance of current day vaccination schedules
- Vaccinations in the infant’s developing immune system
- Homeoprophylaxis as an alternative to vaccinations
Come an meet HP Supervisors from around the twin cities and other parents looking for safer options for protecting their children’s health
Location: Family Focus Chiropractic, LLC
854 West 78th Street Suite 204
Chanhassen, MN 55317
Call: 952.474.1949 to register
2. Homeopathy and childhood diseases. 3 hour lecture group
Past dates Stillwater-Mn, Prescott-WI, Eau Clarie -WI
$35 per person or couple
- Basic overview of Homeopathic principles and philosophy
- Prevention of disease with constitutional homeopathic treatment or homeoprophylaxis
- How to Treatment of whooping cough, chickenpox and measles with homeopathic remedies: Signs and symptoms of the diseases along with specific remedies relating to each disease.
- How to recognize an adverse vaccine reaction and what to do.
4. Homeopathy: First aid and treatment of acute conditions 18 hours, six week class for individual introduction to homeopathy.
This six week long class, 3 hours/week is on the treatment of childhood fevers, ear infections, stomach upset, teething, first aid, mental and emotional upsets and more. Great for moms. 2013 dates: Monday nights Feb 4, 11, 25, March 11, 18, 25 6:00-9:00pm. $240 for 6 weeks includes book Everybody’s Guide to Homeopathy
5. Homeopathic Prevention and Treatment of Infectious Contagious Disease. 2 days. Optional third day for clinic/vaccine injury treatment. $250
(Some location offer distance learning Audio file $125, payable over paypal on the HP supervision tab)
A weekend intensive: Homeopathy and case management of Infectious Contagious Disease, Vaccine injury and Homeoprophylaxis. Contact me for a full flier.
Homeopathic Prevention and Treatment of Infectious Contagious Disease
March 2-3, 2013
2 days. $275, Early Bird Before Feb 9th $250 Student Early Bird $225
Location: Michener Institute for Applied Health Sciences
222 St Patrick, Toronto, ON M5T 1V4
Room 1341Brought to you by Riverdale Homeopathy1331 Danforth AveToronto Ontario M4J 1N1CanadaCall 416-858-9321, for more info
1. Sept 11, 12, 2010, Nashville School of Homeopathy, Nashville, TN
2.March 5-6, 2011, British Institute of Homeopathy, Rome Italy
3. March 12, 13, 14, 2011, Simillimum School of Homeopathy,Belgrade, Serbia
4. March 18-19, 2011, Centrum voor Klassieke Homeopathie, in Leuven, Belgium
5. Sept 17-18, 2011, 9:30-5:00 Minnesota Center for Homeopathy MN
6. Oct 2, 2011, 9:30-5 PM MacCallum House Suites, Mendocino, CA.
7. Oct 30 2001 9-5 pm Sunday, Bombay hospital, Mumbai, India
8. March 23-25 2012 Sarajavo, Bosnia
9. Nov 3-4, 2012, Minneapolis, MN