Homeoprophylaxis for Free and Healthy Children
To find an HP Supervisor in your area please go here: HP Supervision
To become and HP Supervisor please go here: Certification
Contact Kate Birch if you would like to work with her
All aspects of this program are overseen and monitored by a MN non-profit, Free and Healthy Children International dedicated to the Research, Education and access to HP. We are deeply invested in protecting children’s immune systems.
For the sake of prosperity of the use of homeoprophylaxis:
All participating children will be included in the research used to determine the efficacy and effectiveness of homeoprophylaxis for disease prevention. It is requested that all children are under the supervision of a registered HP Supervisor to answer questions as they arise or to manage reactions. Data will be collected from all participants. Look under the tab to find a registered supervisor in your area.
*The content of this website is not to be misconstrued as medical advice nor does it replace the consult of a physician or practitioner. Reader assumes the responsibility of investigating for themselves disease prevention methodologies that concur with their beliefs and understanding.
This program is suitable for:
- Children who have not been vaccinated
- Partially vaccinated children
- Children who have been fully vaccinated.
The success of the stimulatory action of the Nosodes in the immune system assumes that the immune system is in proper working order. For those children who have been partially or fully vaccinated it is recommended that the child receive some constitutional homeopathic care or CEASE protocol prior to starting the HP program to balance the immune system and ensure that their immune systems will respond with the appropriate action to these disease agents.
Overview of the Homeoprophylaxis Program
Supplied with the program are sufficient remedy doses for 1, 2, or 3 children to complete 4 years of Homeoprophylaxis (HP) to the most commonly vaccinated against diseases (see STATUS SHEET for list). Additional remedies may be added to the Main Program if there are special circumstances or needs. i.e., for foreign travel, special concerns, or disease outbreaks. Additional remedies may be purchased separately. The nosodes selected for the Main Program are based on current disease prevalence and or risk factors. If the incidence of any of the diseases not included in the Main Program increases, it is possible to add the pertinent additional remedies. (Hep A or B, Diphtheria, Chickenpox, Rotovirus and Influenza are not a part of the current program for various reasons)
The goal of HP is to introduce into the human system the energetic components (nosodes) of particular diseases in order to stimulate the immune system to produce immunity. Homeopathic Nosodes, such as the remedies included in the kit provided, are potentized preparations of the relative disease germ or human discharges produced in relationship to that particular germ. Upon repetition of the particular remedy it is understood that some aspect of susceptibility to that disease has been fulfilled. Some research has demonstrated that after completion of programs like this blood titers demonstrate antibody levels indicating immunity. Antibody titers draws are not a required aspect of this program. However, if you are so inclined to determine your child’s immunity at any point during the program, they can be ordered under the care of your general practitioner. Please indicate on the questionnaire forms if you have had blood titers drawn and their results. For those who have been partially vaccinated blood titers may indicate if immunity was generated from vaccination. When this program is funded by a research institution antibody-titers will be included as a part of the program.
According to the order of the remedies listed on the Status Sheet remedy does are given in this way: (A dose consists of two pellets of the indicated medicine)
- The first month consists of a single dose (two pellets) of the named remedy to be taken orally.
- The following month a series of three repeated doses of the same remedy are given within a 24 hour period
- The following month, or according to the schedule outlined on the Status Sheet, the next remedy is administered
- Continue with monthly doses according to Status Sheet schedule
- Program can be interrupted for constitutional prescribing, or if an acute illness has arisen. Program may be resumed two weeks after a constitutional remedy and 5 days after the resolution of an acute illness.
During the first 16 months the first and second doses of the remedies are administered in a 200C potency while the third and forth dosing of the same remedies over the subsequent 3 years are accomplished with the 10M.
Three Important Points to Consider
(1) The enclosed Program is designed for those parents who have made the decision not to vaccinate their children, but who would like to employ a safe alternative method of disease prevention.
(2) No method of disease protection can be guaranteed 100% perfect. If your child is likely to be exposed to a definite source of infection to disease other than those listed in the Main Program then additional remedies may be required.
(3) The Programs are flexible. If you start late, give the remedies in the order shown, one remedy every month, ignoring the gaps in the program, until you have caught up with the ages of administration on the Basic Program. If your child has already received some orthodox vaccines you can still use the program, although you may not need all the doses of the relevant remedies.Accordingly, the nosode of the previously vaccinated against disease may in fact help to clear any negative results of the vaccination and/or increase the efficacy of the partial vaccine series. All changes in program schedule should be noted on the Status Sheet.
REACTIONS TO REMEDIES IN THE KIT
It is normal fora child to react to the remedies in the Kit. These reactions are NOT toxic reactions, but represent an immunological effect. They are typically very mild and short lasting (such as a fever, cough, a mild rash, or restlessness for 24 hours or less). Reactions are a good sign and usually indicate that there is some affinity of the child to the remedy given. It is these reactions that help to build immunity. Contact your HP Supervisors for reactions that are concerning.